Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OH, WOW.

you've said "I can tell when people are bad"
but have you ever analyzed yourself?
your jealous demeanor, your negative energy, your catty remarks and that's only the beginning.

you are not a peach, nor are you a sour apple
you're worse, far worse
I would say that you are the stinky papaya that was left under the sun for months
as it is, in it's normal state it stinks

----------------------------------------

If any of you don't like me, and get this iffy feeling about me. Do yourself a favor and just stay away from me. It's that easy. Don't waste your time analyzing my words, my gestures. get over it. just as i've gotten over you.

I've dealt with the shadiest of folks in my short life. I'm done. Like my friend Vivian once said "I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT" and like her tattoo says "PACK LITE".

fuck you,
Liz

No comments: