Monday, November 29, 2010

Can you believe it?

This is officially my last week of classes. Next week we have exams, the week after graduation and THAT'S IT. I fly back to San Antonio on December 20th...SO FUCKING EXCITED! The next chapter begins... in fear of jinxing myself I won't post that stuff here.

This Saturday my friend Laura is throwing her annual "Christmas the shit out of yourself party" so far, so good. My gear is going to be hilarious. Until next time.




as much as this creeps me the fuck out, i love it.

2 comments:

Noemi said...

up and out! new chapter, new chances, new opportunities!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your BRIGHT future!

Mister Moonlight said...

Thank you, my love! It is your love and support that keeps me going. I love you so much that it pains me to be away from you and the rest of the MTZ Clan. I'm going to see if my honey bunny wants to live out there for a while