Monday, March 15, 2010

This is my third Blogspot, let's hope it sticks.

I am listening to Smokey Robinson & The Miracles. Y'know, some songs should never be covered. I don't care how cute She & Him are, they slaughtered 'You really got a hold on me'. Not to mention what they did to The Smiths' 'Please, Please, Please let me get what I want'...Holy insult. If Morrissey was dead he'd haunt Zooey, for sure, maybe even drag her out of bed.

On the other end of the spectrum there are some good covers. For instance: Vanilla Fudge's cover of The Supremes' 1966 'You keep me hanging on'. I believe this was covered in '68 check it:




just because



My cat OBVIOUSLY wants his own blog he keeps walking on the keyboard and attacking my fingers as I type. Next time buddy.

Back to dreaming DIY.

No comments: