Monday, July 12, 2010

Dream a little dream.

Here I am in Chicago! My favorite city in the US of A! My lovely girlfriend is the only person this city is missing. She will be visiting in two months, if I had it my way, she'd fall in love and start packing IMMEDIATELY.. Now, when I'm in Texas and she's there... well that's a different story. This woman is enough to keep me in a state where MOST humans lack substance.

School! School is a dream. I feel like at any minute I could be woken up. But it's real, I'm really pursuing my dream. Life is bitter-sweet right now and talking to my best friend (jennifer) everyday is making it easier. It's hard being away from the person you love the most and not feel like you've "abandoned" them. Luckily, I am dating someone who knows what kind of sacrifices one needs to make - to be able to enjoy all the other good things life has to offer.

I remember hearing this song at some random L.A party... Well, it was actually Hannah and Landon's going away party where the DJ played vinyl all night long. There was also a make out room where every giddy couple was running in and out of. This played, and I swear I had to fight the tears:



Me, you and Vegas=



OH YES





Damn me for leaving behind my record player.

No comments: