Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I can't stop laughing!!

I just heard a rumor which I found COMPLETELY ludicrous. Apparently I am a HETEROPHOBE. hahahaaaaaaaaa! don't hang your insecurities on me. This is so becoming a joke, just like the person(s) who created it.

That's like taking 15 steps back, yo. Fighting to be accepted but discriminating *your* sexual preference. I don't care if you like furries, men, women, transgenders, what have you. Stop making excuses to justify being an ugly person




Funny that I'm the heterophobe but I had to sit and listen to dildo and strap-on jokes...repeatedly.

Yours truly,
THE BITCH

3 comments:

Noemi said...

Sounds like some people need a hooby.


...or life.

Mister Moonlight said...

A life for sure. You actually met most of these disappointing folks. It's funny the one from that group that reminds me of you is still dear to me and the only one I would ever spend time with again.

I mean, you as my confidant do you feel I ever discriminated you or any of my straight friends due to your sexuality?

Noemi said...

NO. that's absurd.

when and where did i have the unfortunate displeasure of running into such ludicrous people?